Stand-alone client

After compiling the PP reference, I was interested just how little space I could take up. I deleted a number of unneeded files like sounds and animations, but my data folder was still 2 GB from all of my additions (80+ maps, 200+ items, etc, which could be optimized really).
So I put together this stand-alone client which is quite small (although it lacks a lot of character models cause those took up 200 MB alone).

There are no maps or characters, so you will have to download them separately. Default items are included though.

The client itself is really only 14 MB, while the extra stuff are pretty comparable in size.

Yuusha Digital Standalone



Original data files you may want:

Characters - you will need this since the characters are not included.
Maps - this is the basic map set for Yuusha.

Both files are unpacked but PP-ready. That means all you have to do is extract the folder, drag and drop it onto PPextractor, and move the PP file to the data folder.

8 comments:

  1. Everything else as well please... I dont play the main game anymore either,

    So having more items and maps and other characters would be splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My upload speeds are not great so I don't know if I'll upload "everything else"

    The structure of the client is pretty simple: you have the base client, and then you can download extra plug-and-play packs (items, maps, characters)

    You will need the original mo_00_00_00.pp as most of the files are not included with any wizard-ready mods. I also forgot to include mo_00_00_08.pp files, which includes a circle hitarea and watermarks. I will upload that separately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch ^^

    ~TK~

    Even if its a separate download, I think everyone would really love it for the posing capabilities.

    Have you ever checked on XNLara btw? The interface are super clunky tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. XNLara? Never heard of it. What is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. XNALara .. typo sorry.

    Its a freeware poser game as well... The original was for Lara Croft's TombRaider game.. but currently support other models from other games as well :)

    Link to download (or checking it out).. its free
    http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=147100

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it flexible and easy to quickly add stuff? With yuusha I can just throw something random together into a common 3D format and import it without putting any effort into anything :o

    Plus I think there's more functionality available on yuusha (so far), though it may change if they continue to develop and improve it since it is open source.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You probably better ask mariokart64n on HF as he have released few mods for XNALara..

    I'm just a minor skin guy ^^ 3D modelling is beyond me >.< No time to learn right now.

    XNALara does have a lot of mods release since it goes outside TombRaider world tho.. Alot of current games characters .. PC or console, are available.

    AFAIK, XNALara is coded by a single guy.. dunno if its a team job nowadays. I usually dropped in the mod thread now and then to find new mods :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. With yuusha, you don't even have to learn 3D modeling to do it =)

    ReplyDelete