Characolle? Or not...

This is my first actual modding project dealing with the skeleton. I don't touch the bones or bone weights (if I did, I probably would give up quickly).

All recent illusion games use the same or similar set of files for their models, ie: tty, neck, eye, kys, etc. They also use lst files to define which files should be loaded.

Fortunately, as a result, this means that it should be possible to import characters just by loading different files! But it still wouldn't be easy cause you'd have to know which arguments do what, although some are obvious.


After cleaning out 05.pp, it seems like there aren't that many files that I need to look at. The main files that will definitely need to be modified are:

mo00_00_00_00.lst
mo00_00_00_06.lst
a_limb.lst
a_exp.lst
a_hitArea.lst
##_01_01.plst
##_01_00.plst

Technically, you could just create copies of the a_limb.lst, etc. files and just specify which one you want to load in 00.lst

There may be more files to care about, but those seem to be the basics and deal with the majority of frames.
This is how far I've gotten so far. Not much, and still lot of problems, but it's a start.

Basics:

-loaded up xx files for normal and torn/nude
-loaded facial animation







Upon changing to torn/nude xx, lighting for head is gone...
Possible that head is not attached properly to the body, but plst file looks ok (Note: characolle doesn't use plst files so I have no reference to work with, but I think it should be the same since we are loading it in yuusha)

No comments:

Post a Comment