Yuusha Loader

Yuusha Loader is a small GUI program that I wrote that creates lst files. Of course, I couldn't up with any creative names for it.

It will create the following lst's:

mo00_00_00_00.lst - character def list
mo00_00_00_06.lst - frame def list (for button functionality)

You can get it in the Tools section

Usage

Usage is fairly simple:

1. Run "Yuusha Loader"
2. Select the characters you want to load in each slot
3. Click "Build"
4. A PP will be automatically created. You can then move it to the data folder.

Expansion

Since this tool is meant to handle character imports, naturally I would want to give the user the option to expand and customize it on their own without me having to do anything except maybe fix bugs.

Hence, I have included two definition lists in the folder called "definitions"
The format of all definitions files is also straightforward:

CharacterName lstEntry

The character name is just an identifier that shows up on the interface.
Each value is tab separated (refer to the files for sample)
The lst entry is just a copy-paste of the original lst entry, so refer to that for the format

To add a new character, you must add a new entry to all of the files.

Planned updates

I am planning to integrate this with my Yuusha Rename so that it will update the client inteface at the same time. Then you can simply choose which characters you want to load and it will show up correctly on the interface as well!

Definition Lists

These are the entries I use for the characters I modify/release.

Characters
Frames

No comments:

Post a Comment