Characters and Clothes

Along with lst files for maps, I also came across different lst files for characters. One of them appears to load the meshes for the clothing, another one for the actual character, and finally one more for the limb restrictions.

 Have not been successful at doing anything with this yet though, but seeing how people have imported entire characters into yuusha it probably just takes a little more work.

I've found 3 monster characters on UV, and the instructions say to just replace the existing character meshes for whichever is specified.

The lst file that actually loads the characters are indexed from 0 through 13 (which is odd, the poser doesn't have that many characters), so I'm currently trying to figure out what I can do to manually add my own character. It should be noted that the "uncle oak" character (uk_01_01.xx) comes with mo_00_00_37.pp, which I found rather strange as it doesn't actually specify where the file is located, so that's an interesting clue.

1 comment: