Automated XX creation - Quick XX

I've begun writing macros that will automate XX creation process. So far I have written up QuickTexture and QuickMaterial. Both are in the early stages (and that might be how far it'll get cause I think it is sufficient). I am currently writing QuickFrame, and then I will release an mqo parser that will output all the frames, materials, and textures into required text files for the scripts.

There are 3 main components.
  • QuickFrame - automates frame-adding functionality
  • QuickMat - automates material-copying/renaming/assigning functionality
  • QuickTex - automates texture adding, exporting, renaming, removing, replacing functionality
Because I work with mqo's a lot, I have included an MQO parser. It basically retrieves a list of materials and the texture associated with it, as well as a list of objects in the file.

Usage is still very restrictive since you have to make sure you click on certain tabs before you try to run them.

No comments:

Post a Comment